Selling starts on
Oct 16 (12:00 AM EDT)
Selling starts on
Oct 01 (12:00 AM EDT)
Selling closes on
Sep 30 (12:00 AM EDT)
Kentucky's Biggest Garba Night Ever with Santvani Trivedi and Umesh Barot along with Palak Rao Brought to you by Endless Event. This event takes place on two Days, OCT 28th and 29th.
- All Sales are FINAL
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- The person in whose name the ticket is issued must also be present at the door with valid photo ID.
- A printout of the order receipt issued by endlessevent.com should be produced at the venue.
- If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
- In case of event being cancelled/postponed Endless Event will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service fee.
- Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
Bahadur Gadhvi is a Gujarati folk singer. He has delivered his vocals for a heartfelt spiritual bhajan titled ‘Karam No Sangathi’ along with Santvani Trivedi. The soundtrack is composed by Aakash Parmar, while the video is directed by Nirav Parmar. Bahadur Gadhvi has also performed live at Panch Mahotsav 2017 in Pavagadh Champaner along with Parthiv Gohil
Palak Rao is a celebrated Gujarati folk singer known for her captivating and soulful performances that transport audiences into the heart of Gujarat's rich musical heritage. With a melodious voice that resonates with passion and authenticity, she has become a prominent figure in the world of folk music.
Santvani Trivedi is a well-known Gujarati folk fusion singer. She is known for popular songs "Vahal No Dariyo", "Mane Roopani Zanjari Ghadav", and "Vaa Vaya Ne Vadal & Vadaldi Varsi". Santvani Trivedi was born on 15 July 1995 in Godhra, Panchmahal, Gujarat. Acquired primary education from the public school and higher secondary school education in City itself. Continued further study onto B.Sc in Microbiology at Godhra City. The singer within was always earnest to relay the music brewing within and looked forward to every opportunity to let it be expressed. Opportunities come by in the form of Navratri festivals, school or college events, socio-religious programs, etc. Wish to take musical talent much beyond film music and expand my horizon in other genres of music in particular Music. Performing all over and captivating the audience with a charming personality and ability to connect to the audience instantly
Umesh Barot is a Gujarati folk singer, actor and performer. Umesh's new Gujarati single Baby Ne Bournvita Pivdavu became very popular and crossed 84 million views on YouTube. He used to perform Garba programmes, Dandiya nights, Dairas etc in various cities of Gujarat as well as across globe.